thanks helei,
we will discuss it and call for a vote later, according to apache rules.

Let me translate your request into English for better understanding as below.

"Hello, I'm he Lei from iqiyi advertising department. I'm mainly responsible
for the infrastructure of advertising engine. My home page of GitHub is
https://github.com/tousakarin. My team introduced brpc in 2017, and adopted
brpc for most of the background services of advertising engine. We maintain our
own branch within iqiyi, and regularly synchronize code with the community, and
also push some features and bug fix to the community. During this period, I
pushed features such as consumer name service, automatic current limiting,
single node fusing, multi connection mode and some bug fix to the community.
The automatic current limiting and single node fusing functions are mainly
developed by me and have been merged to the master branch.

Next, I hope to further participate in the development and promotion of brpc,
including but not limited to 1. Participate in the discussion of distribution /
technical route. 2. Bug fix and provide features. 3. The promotion of brpc"

在 2019/12/11 下午6:41,“lhestz”<lhe...@163.com> 写入:

    Hi all:
        大家好,我是何磊, 来自爱奇艺广告销售部,目前主要负责广告引擎基础架构的相关工作,github主页是
https://github.com/TousakaRin 。我们团队在 2017 年引入了
brpc,并对广告引擎大部分后台服务进行了brpc改造。我们在爱奇艺内部维护了自己分支,并且会定期和社区同步代码,同时也会将一些 feature 及 bug
fix 推送到社区。期间我们向社区推送了consul名字服务、自动限流、单节点熔断,multi连接方式等 feature 以及一些 bug
fix。其中自动限流及单节点熔断功能均主要由我开发并且已经merge到master分支。
        接下来我希望能够更进一步的参与到 brpc 的开发与推广工作中,包括但不限于 1. 参与发版/技术路线的讨论。  2. bug 修复及
提供feature。 3.  brpc的推广。