+1 binding

Solved issues (many thanks to Justin)
- Removed butil/memory/scoped_array.h which is replaceable by
unique_ptr<T[]>
- Removed butil/md5.cc butil/md5.h test/md5_unittest.cc which is
replaceable by openssl/md5.h
- Removed authors from headers
- Updated copyright years to this year
- Added appendix in LICENSE
- Added missing licenses in rapidjson/SVGPan/pprof_perl.cpp etc
- Replaced crc32 code(category X) in src/brpc/ts.cpp
- About the supporting function written by Dean Edwards in
./src/brpc/builtin/sorttable_js.cpp: apache TrafficControl and spark also
include the same sortable.js and they only list the MIT licenses [1][2]

Unsolved:
- flamegraph_perl(category B), used for displaying CPU/heap/contention
profiling results in framegraphs.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/blob/master/licenses/MIT-sorttable
[2] https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/LICENSE#L241