Ok, after talked with Von, I close this as passed,
As we said, we will fix these remain license problem before graduation.

3 +1 binding from James, me,and gaidong.
No -1.

And I will continue to vote on incubator mail list.

Thanks

在 2020/2/10 上午11:33,“vongosling”<fengji...@gmail.com> 写入:

    I would like to follow up the voting process back from the holiday. Thanks
    for Justin's clarification. @all, Do we have any guy to put forward this
    thread :-)

    Best Regards,
    Von Gosling