When executing 'buildr upload' on a simple java project with the following buildfile, the pom gets uploaded twice; once for each package

define 'attachedartifacts' do
  project.group = "attached"
  project.version = "1.0"

  package(:jar)
  package(:sources)
end

This doesn't work when uploading to a 'release' maven2 repository as these often don't allow updating of files. In practice I'm trying to upload to a release repository on a Nexus server.

Is this intentional behavior of buildr or is this a bug? Any idea how to work around this problem?

If you guys can give me some pointers, I can work on a patch for this. I think to correct this the upload operation for each artifact should be a task itself as well. This would ensure upload is only invoked once for each pom.

Pepijn