How does this look?

I've been programming Java for 9 years now, so there might be some java-isms in there...

Pepijn

On 11/2/2010 10:15, Antoine Toulme wrote:
That's a bug.

Look line 163 of artifact.rb.

Instead of calling the upload method, you could encapsulate in a task and
add it as a prerequisite, I guess. Make sure to use a task name that would
work on the project.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 01:09, Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt<