Hi,

I would like to get this release out as soon as possible as the
previous release has problems with the latest version of jruby which
seems to have impacted a few people. I am also going offline after
next Thursday and if possible it would be great to get a release out
before then or have someone else pick up the release instead.

Our CI builds [1] are looking much better and all green. But it would
still be good to have people test this particular build across a
number of environments.

Thanks!

[1] https://travis-ci.org/apache/buildr/builds/33342231

--