When I tried a query like SELECT STREAM ss.depts.deptno FROM ss.depts WHERE
ss.depts.deptno < 30; it gave me a correct answer on the SDEPTS.cvs in
sales folder with both my json and model-stream-table.json. I only had to
declare better where to find the tables and the columns, because with only
the name it wouldn't run. I still haven't fixed my sOrders.csv yet, but I
suppose it has to do with how I have created.