I have correctly used sqlline to run queries on a streaming table, but now
I face problems trying to implement it programmatically with java. I have
made an attempt, but haven't got it running yet (
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39318653/create-a-streaming-example-with-calcite-using-csv
).
Can somebody help me by giving a template or finding what's wrong with my
code?

Thank you in advance,
George