I think it’s misleading to end-users if the web site contains features that
have not yet been released. So, we aim to re-generate the web site just after a
release. (For non product-related stuff, such as committers and upcoming talks,
we change the web site continuously. The person maintaining the web site has to
be a bit careful not to publish the wrong stuff.)