Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Kevin Risden
to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Kevin has been active in the Calcite community for some time, picking up a lot
of
“somebody need to do this” tasks and improving the quality of the product and
the
process. For instance, he has made changes to the web site and helped to make
the CI process more robust. Recently he has been helping to get Avatica-Go out
of the door.

Kevin, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Julian Hyde (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)