Thanks everyone.

I initially got started with Apache Calcite when improving SQL support in
Apache Solr. It replaced the original Presto parser and we gained an
optimizer as well. Over the past 2 years or so I have been trying to help
improve Calcite by picking up issues that haven't gotten a ton of
attention. The recent JDK release cycle speed up is one area that I have
been trying to help Calcite get ahead of.

Kevin Risden