Thanks for raising this Julian. Without weighing on the veto itself, it
seems that there was justification provided, so the veto is valid as long
as the justification is accepted. I think this is the general principle to
be applied when determining the validity of a veto. IMO, this settles (2)
and rephrases (1) as "is the justification provided for the veto in this
case valid?"

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org