We’re very close to an RC for sqlline-1.5.0. Arina is working to finalize
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/issues/106
<https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/issues/106>.

This is going to be the biggest sqlline release for a long time. (Special
thanks to Sergey Nuyanzin for many, many high-quality PRs.)

If you’re in the Calcite community and would like to help, please give the new
sqlline a try and log any bugs you see. Get the latest sqlline master, run ‘mvn
install’, then in your Calcite pom.xml change sqlline.version from 1.4.0 to
1.5.0-SNAPSHOT. You may need to ‘rm target/fullclasspath.txt’ before you run
‘./sqlline’.

Julian