Thank you very much for recognition and releasing sqlline

did several checks on final version:
- Bumped dependency in Apache Calcite  and compiled
- Created custom command handler in calcite-csv-example, compiled and added
via commandhandler and -ch, checked simple new commands
- Created custom application configuration in calcite-csv-example
- different queries and commands (found
https://github.com/julianhyde/sqlline/issues/141 however it is also actual
for previous versions)

--