For old idiots like me, can you explain how the notebook works? The file you
checked into GitHub, does it contain the input and output or just the input? Is
there a way to edit or use the notebook interactively?

It certainly seems a better way to introduce people to examples than saying “go
look at this test”.

I think quite a few of our tests could be converted into this format.

Julian