Many thanks for jumping on that, Danny!

On 12/04/2019 9:55 pm, Yuzhao Chen wrote:
Francis Chuang, i have reviewed these 3 PRs and add some comments, hope can
make some help for you.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年4月12日 +0800 AM6:48,Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>,写道:
Just a quick update on the release process. I am planning to make rc0
available for voting next Friday (19/4/2019) if possible.

I know Kevin would like to get CALCITE-2983 in, so the timeline isn't
fixed and we can push rc0 out a little bit to get it in.

In the meantime, can someone please review (and merge, if they are
ready) the following PRs?
- https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/94
- https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/86
- https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/85