I think "function set" sounds like a reasonable name. My current
interpretation of dialect is that it's more related to the SQL syntax
accepted by each system. I'm not really sure what the intended
difference is between dialect and conformance is, but it seems like
perhaps these two concepts could be merged.
--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org