I agree with Michael’s timeline “a week or two”. How about code freeze on
Friday 31st May, 10 days from now, and RC0 on Mon 3rd June?

I have fixes for the following:

* [CALCITE-3050] Integrate SqlDialect and SqlParser.Config
* [CALCITE-3022] Babel: Various SQL parsing issues
* [CALCITE-3047] In JDBC adapter, expose multiple schemas of the back-end
database
* [CALCITE-3048] Improve how JDBC adapter deduces current schema on Redshift

and I will commit them before the release. I will also help

* [CALCITE-2969] Improve design of join-like relational expressions queries

over the finishing line.

Julian