1) Michael, Julian, Danny, et all. Thanks for the participation.

2) There's a separate thread for Gradle discussion. Please find it by the
subject of "CALCITE-3158, Avatica: migrate build system to Gradle".

3) I would really like to keep this thread dedicated to "LICENSE file
formatting".
Of course I can invent a way to incorporate licenses (e.g. put everything
into a single LICENSE file and add some separator),
however it would be nice if somebody comments here. Alternative option is
to put third-party licenses under META-INF/LICENSES/group_artifact/ folders

Thanks for the understanding, I'll reply to Michael's comment in
CALCITE-3158 thread.
Ok?

Vladimir