Stamatis,
We are trying to upgrade HerdDB to 1.20 but we are stuck into a little
problem with simple aggregations [1]
I will try to give feedback as it is possible, if there is a problem in
Calcite I will be happy to try to report it before 1.21. I hope it is only
a problem on HerdDB

Cheers
Enrico

[1] https://github.com/diennea/herddb/pull/404