- Haisheng

发件人:Danny Chan<yuzhao....@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年07月24日 09:50:05
收件人:<dev@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:Re: Add "IN REVIEW" state in JIRA Workflow

Thanks Michael, just to make things more clear, I’m not saying only committers
can review the code, I’m talking about the “IN REVIEW” tag, if we mark the PR
in review, it would somehow discourage other people who has willingness on the
code review. So I think It is not a good idea to let anyone change the tag
state.

Actually I just added a “Request Review” tag on the GitHub  page, because there
are often some delay of code reviewing these days.

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年7月23日 +0800 PM9:45,Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>,写道: