Thanks Julian. If it's nobody who is currently working on it, I would like
to work on it.

I would like to start from adding windowing table functions because I am
trying to support it in Apache Beam SQL. Like you said, how will watermark
work with these table functions would be an interesting area, which I could
explore in BeamSQL.

-Rui