No, there is no watermark syntax or implementation in Calcite, watermark is
needed for the google  data stream model, and was implemented well in Apache
Flink, you can take a reference.(The syntax, the watermark strategies
translation).

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年11月16日 +0800 AM1:44,Rui Wang <amaliu...@apache.org>,写道: