Vladimir,

Probably it'll help you:

Seems the cause of issue in RelSubset.getParentRels()  The check used when
the planner schedules newly matched rules after successful transformation
(see VolcanoRuleCall.matchRecurse), it prevents the parent rule be applied
once again (here your logical project with an input having ANY distribution
doesn't satisfy a transformed input traits).

In our case we use another workaround, so there are also much more
transformations than we wanted, so the desired rule is triggered.