> To my best knowledge, the missing bits are:
> * Documentation (site) update to reflect Maven -> Gradle
> * Errorprone
> * OWASP plugin
> * "Unused dependency"
> * "Used but undeclared dependency"
> * Removal of pom.xml files
> I'm not really sure there's a hard requirement to implement all of the
> above before flipping the switch.
> I'm inclined that OWASP and "unused/used dependency" can be implemented
> later. Freel free to correct me.

Are there Jiras to make sure these get added back in (specifically the
plugins to ensure build quality(? I think Gradle can be an improvement and
still learning my way around it. I know the above plugins were added
(mostly by me) to ensure that code quality doesn't suffer. It would be a
shame to regress since these plugins weren't added to the Gradle build at
some point.

Kevin Risden