While it is not a part of our daily CI, we are taking measures to detect
Calcite's regressions early, including several preliminary integrations
with Calcite's master between Calcite's releases.
Let me once again highlight that this unfortunate situation with the late
detection of CALCITE-3839
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3839> was caused by an
unlucky timing of our new feature merge and not by a lack of CI.

--
Best regards,
Anton.