I also agree that some commit messages are not that clear.

But, I what to make cleat that: keeping the commit message understandable is
the duty of the code reviewer, if the commit message is problematic, how could
the code be merged.

It is so hard to re-think what these commits really do because long time passes
and there are 260+ commits, how could a release manager to keep every commit
message “readable”.

So I would just ignore that ~

Best,
Danny Chan