+1 (non binding)
- verified hashes and checksums
- built from sources and run tests (JDK14 on Linux)
- run tests of HerdDB and some client application

I only had to fix a deprecation warning, changing from
ReduceExpressionsRule.FILTER_INSTANCE to
CoreRules.FILTER_REDUCE_EXPRESSIONS, see [1] below
without the change of CoreRules.FILTER_REDUCE_EXPRESSIONS all of the tests
of HerdDB failed with a NPE,
I debugged the issue with a debugger and
the ReduceExpressionsRule.FILTER_INSTANCE at runtime is null, I can't
understand why.

Not a big deal, changing to CoreRules.FILTER_REDUCE_EXPRESSIONS fixes the
issue

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.calcite.plan.AbstractRelOptPlanner.addRule(AbstractRelOptPlanner.java:147)
at
org.apache.calcite.plan.volcano.VolcanoPlanner.addRule(VolcanoPlanner.java:416)
at herddb.sql.CalcitePlanner.runPlanner(CalcitePlanner.java:576)
at herddb.sql.CalcitePlanner.translate(CalcitePlanner.java:331)
at herddb.core.TestUtils.scan(TestUtils.java:70)

[1]
https://github.com/diennea/herddb/pull/665/files#diff-ca87d7835fc281efa58a8809669017a9R576

Enrico