Hi
The problem may be the wrong hostname in "/etc/hosts", a way to solve this
problem is to set "spark.driver.bindAddress" explicitly, I've tested this
and it works.
I've created a JIRA(CALCITE-4587) and attached the PR(
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2404/files).

Regards!

Aron Tao

Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月15日周四 上午2:48写道: