Hi Rana,

As Roman, pointed out we will need a bit more information to know what
happened.
If you can share a link to the code that you used to run the TPC-DS queries
that would be great.

The most common cause for this exception is a missing rule to go from
logical to physical operator (Enumerable).
In some cases the Volcano planner may be used to apply only transformation
rules going from logical to logical.
In that case the appropriate flag should be set in the Volcano planner [1].

Best,
Stamatis

[1]
https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/3c4dd308fe8f836ef63592bdb9045af0d0400ddf/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/plan/volcano/VolcanoPlanner.java#L715