Hi!
I have a problem with ARRAY_CONCAT operator.

The following code failed with the exception ''No match found for function
signature array_concat(<INTEGER ARRAY>, <INTEGER ARRAY>)".
```
val config = Frameworks.newConfigBuilder()
     .parserConfig(parserConfig)
     .defaultSchema(CalciteSchema.createRootSchema(false, false).plus())
      .operatorTable(SqlOperatorTables.chain(
              SqlStdOperatorTable.instance(),
              SqlLibraryOperatorTableFactory.INSTANCE.getOperatorTable(
                    SqlLibrary.BIG_QUERY
       )))
.programs(Programs.standard())
.build()
val planner = Frameworks.getPlanner(config)

val query = "SELECT ARRAY_CONCAT(ARRAY[1, 2], ARRAY[2, 3])"
val parsedSqlNode = planner.parse(query)
planner.validate(parsedSqlNode)
```

Am I doing something wrong or it is a bug?