Hi Mou Wu,
over the years I have seen several contributors using their working emails
in the git commits, in principle I don't think there is any issue with that.

In any case, I guess it would not be possible to amend git history to
change the email, as this will change the sha1 for all subsequent commits
and cause issues to everyone.

Best regards,
Alessandro