Hi Forward Xu,
I think this is a good idea. This can not only improve the readability and
maintainability of the code, but it may also be helpful for new developers
to learn. However, how to migrate safely is a big problem, because we
cannot influence User upgrade Maybe we should start with a String Function

Best,
Cancai Cai

Forward Xu <forwardxu...@gmail.com> 于2024年1月30日周二 14:06写道: