Hi

As part of this change I propose to move the common key constants we
have scattered in the camel-core into Exchange as Willem Jiang have
done for a few ones already.
The we have a single central interface that end users can inspect and
see the constants for the keys if they need to lookup in a
header/property on a Exchange.

If the Exchange interface is not a liked place to store them we can
use a regular Constants class instead.

Any thoughts?

Remember this is just a constant for the key, not the actual string
literal used as key. This issue is still debated, whether CamelCase or
the old dot style.