Hi Dmitry

Welcome to the Camel.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Dmitry Buzdin <buz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am current project lead of Dozer project.

I am a Camel committer who is much involved with Camel.

> Recently discovered Camel project and liked quite a lot. Noticed that you
> have prepared integration module for dozer in recent releases. Therefore I
> would like to know if you have any issues related to Dozer or help needed
> from our side.
>
> I noticed that there is only explicit mappings approach integrated, but what
> dozer is good for is automatic method matching without XML at all. This is
> not possible in Camel yet. Another thing is that we are going to introduce
> additional DSL like mapping API, this could be another point to add to Camel
> integration module.

Sounds like good features. Mapping without XML sounds really cool.
Then its something more appealing to me as well :)
We love contributions and having you helping out is a tremendous asset
to bridge the worlds of Camel and Dozer.

> We have osgi bundle released in parallel to simple jar build, I wonder if
> you are interested in that as well.

Yes OSGi is really interesting as usually 3rd party .jars is not
osgi'fied and then we need to
do this ourself.
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-470

> So generally speaking I would like to get in touch with person responsible
> for this module.

Its Stephen Gargan who contributed this component to Camel. This is the ticket: