Yes, artifact name for osgi bundle is different (dozer-osgi instead of
dozer).

I will take a closer look at Camel integration after our 5.2.2 release and
return with proposal on what needs to be adapted in Camel 2.4.

In the meanwhile if you will have any ideas or question please contact me on
Dozer developer forum.

Dmitry