On 1/25/11 12:05 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Mark Ford<m...@massfords.com>  wrote:
I would like to see a branch of camel 2.6.x that was kept up to date
with major bug fixes since I have some projects that are stuck on 1.5.

As for JUnit, I don't see what needs to be done since it's backwards
compatible, right? The annotations are much cleaner but I don't see a
pressing need to migrate existing tests.

Ah yeah thats true.

I think we once upgraded to junit4 in camel-core and hit some issues.
But that was with an earlier version of junit 4.

There are lots of class need to be updated if we wants to use the junit4 class. But I don't think we will get much benefit from it, because the pain is much more than the gain.

It's good to see the junit4 support the junit3 classes out of box.