Hi

Now the major changes has been implemented (first 3 items from roadmap)
http://camel.apache.org/camel-27-roadmap.html

I think we should post a note on the 2.6 release notes about the
change moving forward.
Also we should consider adding a news post on the camel website as well.

eg about jdk 1.5 / spring 2.x dropped.