On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
> FYI, ServiceMix 4.4.0 plans to use Karaf 2.2.0 and Camel 2.7:
> http://servicemix.apache.org/roadmap.html

Why not write
Latest Camel 2.x

As you do for AMQ and the others:
Latest ActiveMQ 5.x

And the goal of Camel 2.7 is to give the community an early change to
test out and migrate to it because it has major changes such as JDK6 /
Spring 3 / slf4j logger etc. That's the reason for this early release
as started in this mail thread.

The goal is not to accomodate the SMX roadmap.

In fact I would suggest you target Camel 2.8 because that allows us to
catch and iron out those issues that those major changes to Camel 2.7
introduced, which we want the ppl to help discover.

Email: cib...@fusesource.com