Hi

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM, ghepardo <e.gherard...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am starting developing an Oracle Coherence Camel Component (that I am
> intentioned to donate), that will support Topics and Queues.

Ah cool.

> I would like to ask you some advices, if there is some component more than
> other to look at.

There is a guide how to build a new component here
http://camel.apache.org/add-new-component-guide.html

You may find inspiration in some of the existing components, how to develop.
http://camel.apache.org/components

The source code is here
http://camel.apache.org/source.html

If you have the Camel in Action book, then chapter 11 talks about
creating a custom component.
But its really easy, and hence why there is so many components.