 Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 05:56:48 -0700
From: ml-node+4619310-2043751961-233...@n5.nabble.com
To: e.gherard...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Developing Oracle Coherence 3.7 Camel Component

        Correction: I meant camel-cache (not camel-ehcache).

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Richard Kettelerij <

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,

> You may want to take a look at camel-ehcache, since Coherence shares many

> similarities with EHCache. Otherwise just take a look at a few components to

> get a feeling how these are organized (classes like endpoint, producer,

> consumer, configuration, etc).

> Regards,

> Richard

> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:44 PM, ghepardo <[hidden email]>wrote:

>> Thanks a lot for answering Claus.

>> I meant, and if you have time to suggest, is there any component I should

>> particularry take as example, to avoid doing common mistakes ?

>> Thanks again,

>> Emanuele

>> --

                If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
discussion below:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Developing-Oracle-Coherence-3-7-Camel-Component-tp4618649p4619310.html

                To unsubscribe from Developing Oracle Coherence 3.7 Camel
Component, click here.