Hi All,

I am currently looking into the dependencies betwen packages in camel-core. The packages org.apache.camel and org.apache.camel.spi form the camel api. So I am trying to make them not depend on other packages from camel-core. One problem there is the starter class Main.

It needs access to impl packages as it needs to start camel. So it should not live in org.apache.camel.

I propose to move it to org.apache.camel.main. To not break anything right now I will create a deprecated class Main in org.apache.camel. We can remove the deprecated version in camel 3.0

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4357

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de