Hi Willem,

as long as camel keeps compatible with most user code out there I see no big problems in having the refactoring earlier.

Currently I already moved the management API to spi.management. As we discussed it is not so well placed there. So I propose to do the change like described below.

Regarding compatibility:
- The annotations are new in 2.9 so they will not affect users
- The rest of the interfaces seems to be mainly used internally so I expect at least almost no problems - The impl classes should not be used by users anyways so I expect no problems there

Christian