On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> The latest Jenkins build definitely looks a TON better:
>

> https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest.java7/82/

Great work. Nice to see it down to a manageable size.

At first glance many of those test failures is due to port number in use.
A bit odd as some of these components ought to use the free port finder.

> :-)
>
> Most of the test failures are with SSL related tests.  They pass on my
> machine fine so it's a bit concerning to me.  However, I always have the
> unlimited strength crypto things installed due to my work on the ws-security
> things and wss4j and such.  I'm not sure it that may be part of it or not
> yet.   I'd have to setup a separate JDK setup to test that.  Can someone
> with a non-JCE JDK7 setup check some of those tests and see if that may be
> the issue?

If I find some cycles I will try installing a vanilla JDK7 on my xp
box (this wont have the unlimted strengh crypto)
And give it a test run.