Just a heads-up that Camel 2.10 now requires Maven 3.0.2 or better to
build from source.
We put out note in the 2.9 release notes that we would drop Maven 2.x support.

Also I upgrade the maven bundle plugin to 2.3.7, so keep an eye out if
that plugin makes some mistakes.
It has done that in the past.