+1

Freeman
On 2012-5-17, at 下午9:39, Daniel Kulp wrote:

I've discovered that the manual building is what is causing the Camel
parallel builds to completely fail.   If I do:

$ mvn -Pfastinstall -P '!build.manual'  -T 8

to turn that off, then the parallel build actually works. (when the
repository update stuff in the install plugin doesn't barf, separate issue) That kind of brings up the question: should we build the manual by default? Since it requires things like prince to be installed, it's really not that useful "out of the box". I'm kind of wondering if it make sense to NOT
have it build by default, but have it built during certain profiles
(release, deploy, etc...).

Thoughts?

--
Daniel Kulp