I have removed initialDelay. It was added as a better name than delay,
because its only used once. But since the JDK ***** decided to call it
delay, then I decided to keep it as is. But the cwiki must have ****
up deleting. Well cwiki is not 100% up time, so I guess it could also
be that it was down at the time I wanted to delete it.

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Christian Müller
<christian.muel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From [1] you can read:
>
> delay 0 / 1000 The number of milliseconds to wait before the first event is
> generated. Should not be used in conjunction with the time option. The
> default value has bee n changed to 1000 from *Camel 2.11* onwards. In older
> releases the default value is 0. initialDelay 1000 *Camel 2.10.2:* The
> number of milliseconds to wait before the first event is generated. Should
> not be used in conjunction with the time option.
>
> First issue: initialDelay is not available in 2.10.2-SNAPSHOT. Is the
> documentation ahead of the code?
> Second issue: What is the purpose of this two very similar options? Is one
> of them deprecated?
>
> [1] http://camel.apache.org/timer.html
>
> Best,
> Christian