Von: Bilgin Ibryam [mailto:bibr...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013 15:24
An: dev@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] - Moving towards Camel 2.11 release

Guys, thanks for fixing the CS and other issues with the Redis component.

I didn't mentioned the new component on the release or components page
because it doesn't have documentation yet.

But I've assigned CAMEL-6001 and will be working on the documentation these
days.
I'd love to see the new component in the coming Camel release.

PS: the reason I postponed the doc page so far is that the component
supports many commands - around 80 and each command might have different set
of parameters, so not sure how to document it in a clever way.
The only way that comes into mind is list each command with its possible
parameters and return types, but that will be a long and slow process. Any
other ideas?

Thanks
Bilgin