Hi team,

Time is a scarce resource for me these days. Sorry for not replying
earlier.

I want to resolve 2 tickets for 2.11: allowing to set a custom log
formatter in the log component and an edge case where a timeout in req/rep
within camel-jms could be triggered twice.

I'll resolve them this evening or tomorrow.

Raúl.

Sent while on the move