Ok, I fixed [1] and removed it from the official Apache Camel SVN and
update the docs. I will commit it into Camel Extra and add the docs there
in a few minutes/hours.

We only have two outstanding issues [2].

I will run a "mvn release:prepare -DdryRun=true" to check whether I hit
some issues.
Do we already have a release manager for Camel 2.11 (to make sure nobody is
waiting for somebody)?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5483
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.11.0%22